As Christy Everson was nearing age 40, she made a decision: She wanted to have a child, even though she was single and it meant doing it all alone. Her daughter, conceived via a sperm donor, is now 2 1/2 years old, and Everson hopes to have a second child.
- New arcade brings classic pinball games to Charlottesville
- Villa Diner heading to new location on Emmet Street
- Perjury charge against Kessler dismissed
- Waynesboro woman killed in Albemarle County crash
- Rear steering of tiller fire truck 'like being on a big ol’ roller coaster'
- A 9-year-old wanted the video game controller from his sister — so he shot her, police say
- After Washington, distinguished UVa alum returns
- Palmyra woman killed in Monday crash on I-64
- Atlantic Coast Pipeline gets violation notice from state over tree cutting
- Bellamy proposes low-cost internet for public housing