As Christy Everson was nearing age 40, she made a decision: She wanted to have a child, even though she was single and it meant doing it all alone. Her daughter, conceived via a sperm donor, is now 2 1/2 years old, and Everson hopes to have a second child.
- Protesters shroud Jefferson statue, decry UVa response to rallies
- Harvard dean promises to lead UVa with 'power of reason'
- Death near Pantops Food Lion ruled a suicide
- Anthem to re-enter individual health insurance market, restoring coverage for 70,000 Virginians
- Heroin dealer from Charlottesville sentenced to 45 years
- Public rejection of compromise riles Bellamy opponents
- UVa to repay KKK's donation by helping cover costs for rally's injured
- UVa Board of Visitors votes to move Confederate tablets from Rotunda facade
- Charlottesville man sentenced in $10.5 million bank fraud
- DMB to release 3k more tickets to Scott Stadium benefit