Issues finding parking downtown on busy weekends are an opportunity for companies, according to the city’s director of economic development.
- Charges placed after shots fired at trooper’s car during high-speed chase in Louisa
- Cavs, coach talk about protest photo
- Erdely: “It was a mistake to rely on someone who was intent to deceive me”
- Lawyers: Imprisoned man sentenced to death in 1970 for killing Albemarle boy is innocent
- Game, concert to tie up traffic around UVa Saturday
- Erdely defends reporting in 'A Rape on Campus'
- Panel weighs new idea: Move Lee statue to McIntire Park
- UVa lecturer apologizes for anti-BLM comments; protest planned at his restaurant
- Jury seated in Rolling Stone defamation trial
- On Day 2, Eramo testifies about working with 'Jackie' and Erdely
- EDITORIAL: Will state election officials be ready Nov. 8?
- Oh, so close: Trump trumps Trump
- Law enforcement agencies respond to NC correctional facility
- Tavares has 2 goals, assist to lead Islanders past Wild 6-3
- UVa's Varsity Eight rowing finishes fourth
- Cubs' clinched most-viewed LCS game on TV since 2010
- The Latest: Authorities: 2 roadblocks near pipeline protest
- Timbers eliminated from playoffs with 4-1 loss to Vancouver