...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON... * WHAT...FREEZING RAIN. ADDITIONAL ICE ACCUMULATIONS OF UP TO ONE TENTH OF AN INCH. * WHERE...PORTIONS OF CENTRAL AND WESTERN VIRGINIA AND EASTERN WEST VIRGINIA. * WHEN...UNTIL 3 PM EST THIS AFTERNOON. * IMPACTS...DIFFICULT TRAVEL CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE. THE HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS COULD IMPACT THE MORNING OR EVENING COMMUTE. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...FREEZING RAIN THIS MORNING WILL GRADUALLY CHANGE TO RAIN THROUGHOUT THE AFTERNOON. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING. PREPARE FOR POSSIBLE POWER OUTAGES. WHEN VENTURING OUTSIDE, WATCH YOUR FIRST FEW STEPS TAKEN ON STEPS, SIDEWALKS, AND DRIVEWAYS, WHICH COULD BE ICY AND SLIPPERY, INCREASING YOUR RISK OF A FALL AND INJURY. &&
- EU leaders meet on Brexit as UK election indicates a way out
- The Latest: Johnson arrives at palace to form new government
- UK's Johnson claims Brexit mandate as Tories secure majority
- Taylor Swift calls out Scooter Braun during Billboard speech
- China says trade deal with US must be 'mutually beneficial'