The inaugural Greene County Farm & Livestock Show last weekend was a success. The idea for the traditional agricultural event was sparked after word came down last fall that the fair was canceled for 2019. With a core group of volunteers and numerous local sponsors, the three-day event w…
William Monroe High School spring sport teams said goodbye to their seniors on Tuesday, May 21. The girls soccer team held its senior night earlier in the month on May 13. William Monroe honored 16 seniors from baseball, softball, boys soccer and track prior to the final regular season home …
Blue Ridge School in St. George held its 2019 graduation ceremony on May 25. Graduates were honored for various academic, athletic and service achievements before graduate Myles Ham spoke of the opportunities and encouragement to try new things he received at Blue Ridge School through sports…
Relay for Life in Greene County nearly disappeared heading into 2019 due to lack of volunteers, but the community came together for the eighth Relay For Life Greene event on Saturday, May 4 at Ruckersville Elementary School. Relay for Life helps support cancer survivors.
Greene County Commonwealth's Attorney Matt Hardin had been growing his hair for two years and was able to donate about 10 inches to the charity.
- Felony charge dropped but brought back 6 days later for business owner
- Moving on in midst of volunteerism decline
- Garrison appeals 291-year term for child sex crimes
- Petition denied for man convicted in 2011 murders
- Ruckersville man enters plea in death of Madison woman
- Grand jury indicts Kramer, Jones
- Democrats add 5th District to 'offensive battleground' list
- Bell honors residents who pushed for legislative change
Latest Local Offers
Visit us in store on Lee Jackson Highway in Staunton, VA or online at http://www.paulobaughf…
Proudly continuing our tradition of personal and compassionate service to the Waynesboro, St…
Come in an rediscover the delicious sandwich that made New Orleans (and us) famous!