Waste not, want not. That wise advice has been passed down through the generations, especially in the form of canning or jarring food.
Jamie Wagner, is the recipient of the 2019–20 SNVC Institute at Longwood University Undergraduate $1,000 Scholarship. This award is based on demonstrated leadership qualities and the university said Wagner exemplifies the spirit of a Longwood University citizen leader.
“[The patch] is not the goal of it, it’s actually just to learn, commune and to seek the good in yourself and others while you’re doing it.”
The inaugural Greene County Farm & Livestock Show last weekend was a success. The idea for the traditional agricultural event was sparked after word came down last fall that the fair was canceled for 2019. With a core group of volunteers and numerous local sponsors, the three-day event w…
Editor’s note: This is the third of four articles delving into the volunteerism decline for Greene County’s fire and rescue departments.
- Consolvo defeats Hardin: Sheriff re-elected; changes come to board of supervisors
- Remembering the one they lost by bringing joy to others: Greene County family brings Halloween to kids at University of Virginia Hospital
- ADA lawsuit against Greene dismissed
- Greene says goodbye to Giuseppe
- 29 new counts for man charged with child porn, solicitation
- Greene County Record Voter Guide 2019
- Ethyle Giuseppe dies at 101
- Annual Helping Hands bazaar is this Saturday
Latest Local Offers
Come in an rediscover the delicious sandwich that made New Orleans (and us) famous!
Visit us in store on Lee Jackson Highway in Staunton, VA or online at http://www.paulobaughf…
Old Dominion Realty - Augusta County has unparalleled experience and expertise in the real e…